Thanks to all those who have registered and submitted session proposals for the TAG 2018 meeting. It’s also been great to see people collaborating on IATI Discuss and sharing their ideas!

We have extended the deadline for submitting TAG session proposals to Monday 15, October.

We are seeking further proposals from everyone within IATI community, with the one requirement that you have already registered for the meeting. For a number of people, it will be their first time at the TAG or their first introduction to IATI. We welcome proposals that are suited towards newcomers that help introduce what IATI is and why people should get involved.

We’re asking for proposals to address at least one of the TAG’s data use themes and one of IATI’s data use objectives: https://bit.ly/2xjTBXY

Sessions are welcome in any of the following formats:

• Workshop (1 hour 30 mins)
  • Presentation / talk (30 mins)
  • Lightning talk (5 mins + Q&A)
  • Marketplace poster
  • Other suggested format (please specify)

Submit a session proposal HERE

Please do get involved on the TAG 2018 IATI Discuss forum, and if you have any questions please email tag@iatistandard.

We look forward to seeing you at the TAG!

Comments (4)

Reid Porter
Reid Porter

Thanks for the update, Amy Silcock . Are we still waiting on a registration link to the hotel in KTM, or should we just mention the TAG when we go to book a room? Thanks!

Pelle Aardema
Pelle Aardema

Thanks for the update Amy Silcock , I had missed the deadline. Good to see there is still a chance.

Two questions though:

1. Is there a list of sessions that have already been proposed. This would make collaboration a lot easier + avoid duplication of efforts
  2. Could you let us know if you’re considering a genuine ‘Open Space’ (see also requests from myself and Steven Flower here). That would really help in jointly deciding which are the most relevant discussions.
Steven Flower
Steven Flower

Image removed. pelleaardema:

Is there a list of sessions that have already been proposed. This would make collaboration a lot easier + avoid duplication of efforts

I agree. I also think having some idea as to who is going would help

Image removed. pelleaardema:

considering a genuine ‘Open Space’

I think this would be a great help, too - but perhaps this isn’t something everyone is comfortable with? Pelle Aardema (and perhaps people like Rolf Kleef & Reid Porter ) : maybe there could also be an offer of facilitation of this, too?

It’s a igu investment of time & resources to prepare, get-to and participate in the TAG meeting. It’d be great if we can start to help shape the agenda collaboratively.

Pelle Aardema
Pelle Aardema
Image removed. stevieflow:

maybe there could also be an offer of facilitation of this, too?

Sure, no problem to facilitate the process. What we’d need would just be a few designated slots + a room with some corners at the event.

Please log in or sign up to comment.