We have reviewed the existing data store logs over the past 10 days:
- All API calls containing the string “recipient-country=” were analysed.
- Bots and csv download requests were excluded
- The content of the specific calls (often including reporting-org filters) was analysed
- Follow-up queries to the possible originators of API calls were made
We find that:
- Only two developing countries and one donor (Sweden) are using the datastore in their production systems
- Somalia automatically retrieves all activities a number of times each day
- Bangladesh makes manually initiated calls for selected publishers on a random basis.
- Rwanda is making a single invalid call every second day
- Haiti and Malawi are making test calls from a staging server
- There are a substantial number of non-country specific calls emanating from IP addresses in Belgium, South Korea and Russia
Please contact us if you believe we have missed something.
We are planning to continue to monitor them for the next couple of weeks to inform our planning so that we can offer users the smoothest transition possible.