At ZZ we’ve been looking at how to integrate available data services in the IATI realm and how they benefit a usecase we are working on for IOM.
For this to happen we created a service that we named DHT (Data Harmonisation Tool). DHT has integrated CoVE and OIPA (+ some custom scripting) into an automated workflow:
- Clean CSV (custom scripting)
- Enabling a CSV template as provided by CoVe
- To be processed by CoVE
- Export IATI XML by CoVE
- Auto-import that IATM XML by OIPA
- Push converted data to a Transparency Portal
- Provide URI with IATI.XML for The Registry
DHT nows allow all of this to be automated without intervention and I have included an overview of that flow. It took us 2 days to get this up and running.
This is not a public facing service a such and will not become FTTB.
Just wanted to share this with you.