Can you contribute to our work on improving IATI data published on the spending and activities that respond to humanitarian crises? Then please take part in the IATI Secretariat’s consultation to inform new guidance on publishing data on humanitarian crises using the IATI Standard.
IATI data users and publishers are encouraged to help review draft guidance and join two upcoming webinars to help ensure the final guidance helps meet the needs of humanitarian practitioners.
How to get involved
Please register your interest in joining the IATI Standard humanitarian guidance consultation by emailing IATI’s Technical Team: email@example.com. The team will send you the draft How to publish humanitarian data guidance to review and to provide your feedback through an online feedback form by Monday 5 October.
The IATI Technical Team will then address participants; feedback and discuss changes to the guidance during two webinars:
IATI Standard humanitarian guidance Webinar 1
Wednesday 14 October 2020
- Identifying humanitarian activities - humanitarian flag
- Humanitarian scope - GLIDE codes and UN HRPs
- Using humanitarian OECD DAC 5-digit sector codes
- Publishing humanitarian budgets - budget-not-provided attribute
IATI Standard humanitarian guidance Webinar 2
Wednesday 21 October 2020
- Identifying local actors - participating organisation types
- Linking to Humanitarian Global Clusters
- Declaring earmarked contributions - Aid Type
- Declaring cash and voucher contributions - Aid Type
Please forward details of the IATI Standard humanitarian guidance consultation to interested colleagues in your networks. For any questions, do get in touch with IATI’s Technical Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.