Discussion

IATI Reference Help

Michelle Levesque
Michelle Levesque • 26 November 2018

Dear Community,

I’m trying to figure out what the IATI reference would be for European Commission - Instrument contributing to Stability and Peace (IcSP). I can see four other EC related publishers (listed below) and none appear to be the same or the “parent” of the Instrument contributing to Stability and Peace (IcSP). Any chance someone knows what the IATI reference would/should be for this part of the EC?

Yes I’ve tried the Org Finder but I have no clue how to find EU related agencies using it.

European Commission - Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development XI-IATI-EC_DEVCO Other Public Sector (No country assigned)
European Commission - Humanitarian Aid & Civil Protection XI-IATI-EC_ECHO Other Public Sector (No country assigned)
European Commission - Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations XI-IATI-EC_NEAR Other Public Sector Europe, regional
European Commission - Service for Foreign Policy Instruments XI-IATI-EC_FPI Other Public Sector Europe, regional

Guidance from someone within the EU would be great but I’ll take it from anyone out there who has a clue.

Kind Regards,
Michelle

Comments (2)

matmaxgeds
matmaxgeds

Hi Michelle Levesque

This suggests that the crisis and peace part is managed by FPI - seemingly confirmed here, and this appears to confirm that it is co-managed between DEVCO and FPI - in case that helps a bit? I guess the question is which component of the IcSP the activities you are interested in come under?

Matt

Please log in or sign up to comment.