Development Initiatives: Director of Data Use for Sustainable Development
IATI Secretariat member, Development Initiatives (DI) is hiring a Director of Data Use, which is a full time, Permanent, based in Bristol, UK or Washington DC, US.
They are seeking a senior leader with experience of and passion for promoting transparency and accountability for better development outcomes. The successful candidate will join DI’s team of directors and be a strategic thinker, keen to achieve change for those at risk of being left behind.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ten or more years of relevant professional experience in international development, open data organisations or government institutions
- Experience working with government functions on the production and use of evidence
- Excellent understanding of data for sustainable development, especially data and statistics on financial flows and poverty
- Salary scale: £60,000–£65,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Closing date: 28 September 2018, 5pm BST
- First interviews: w/c 8 and 15 October 2018
- Start date: November 2018