Results – add more indicator vocabularies
IndicatorVocabulary codelist ( http://iatistandard.org/202/codelists/IndicatorVocabulary/ )
Type of Change
Additions to Codelist
While the Indicator Vocabulary codelist contains some external indicator codelists, there are a number omitted (notably for the SDG indicators).
Add new codes to the IndicatorVocabulary codelist for the following indicator codelists:
• UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Indicators: https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/indicators/indicators-list/
• Bond’s Impact Builder indicators: https://my.bond.org.uk/impact-builder
• Department for International Development (DFID) standard indicators: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/88400/standard-indicators.xls
• WHO/ UNICEF Joint monitoring Programme (JMP): https://www.wssinfo.org/
• Everyday Peace Indicators: http://everydaypeaceindicators.org/
• Women Stats: http://www.womanstats.org/new/codebook/
• Gap Minder: https://www.gapminder.org/data/
• SDSN: http://indicators.report/
• Open 17: http://openseventeen.org/
• Deliver 2030: http://deliver2030.org/?page_id=6059
• SDG16 Data Initiative: http://www.sdg16.org/map/
• Dutch Development Results: http://www.dutchdevelopmentresults.nl/
• Health Equity Monitor: http://www.who.int/gho/health_equity/outcomes/health_equity_compendium.pdf?ua=1
• mWater indicator library: https://portal.mwater.co/#/indicators
Workshopped at the TAG 2017 and mentioned at the end of the Standards day as part of the results section. Although there was very little time to discuss the proposal, no criticism of the proposal was offered. Proposal has been on IATI Discuss since March 2017.
• This topic is discussed here: Results: Make the quality of evidence behind IATI results data transparent
• This topic addresses part of Principle 3 from a consultation driven by Monitoring and Evaluation experts from UK CSOs Jan – Mar 2017 – see Results: discussion space and TAG 2016/17 path. Technical suggestions were devised by technology specialists at the Nethope Athens conference March 2017. In all around 30 M&E and technical specialists were involved in this consultation and it builds on a previous consultation by Bond 2015-16 (https://www.bond.org.uk/resources/publishing-results-to-iati - also on discuss.iatistandard : Sharing Results using IATI data standard: will it improve learning and accountability? ).