FAO and Open Ag are jointly hosting a “TAG Piccolo,” aka miniTAG, at FAO HQ in Rome the day after Members’ Assembly, Oct 6. The official announcement is below.
What we’d like to know now is:
- Will you be joining us? If so, please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/minitag-rome-tickets-36999462388
- What would you like to talk about? If you have a proposal for a session, a discussion, or even a theme, please submit it here: https://goo.gl/forms/mB4e6PLmKXISC1F53
See you in Rome!
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the Initiative for Open Ag Funding invite you to join IATI’s Technical Advisory Group community at a TAG Piccolo (i.e. a miniTAG) at FAO’s HQ in Rome on Friday 6 October. You do not have to be an IATI member or have attended the Members’ Assembly to join and everyone is welcome (though space is limited).
The theme will be based on submitted proposals, but will likely include:
• A presentation and feedback workshop on an FAO-led proposal to update OECD DAC classifications
• Demonstrations of IATI publishing and data use tools by the Open Ag initiative
• Discussion of the role of secondary publishers in IATI
To register for the meeting or for more information contact Reid Porter: email@example.com