This paper will propose modifications to be considered for the 2.03 decimal upgrade.
More data on organisation-level finances
- Core funding and funding from own sources. (See separate paper)
- Total operational spend - a self-reporting facility for the calculation of Coverage in Publisher Statistics.
- A proposal from UNDP to use the standard for UN system Chief Executive Board (CEB) reporting at highest UN organization level. (Annual expense, annual budget, annual working capital, annual revenue by funding, annual assessed revenue)
- CRS Non-flow data. For publishers reporting to the OECD DAC who want to derive their entire CRS++ submission from IATI data.
Issues relating to both Organisation and Activity standards
- Enforce all u.r.l.s to be absolute, not relative.
- U/L case validation of organisation identifiers (and registration agency suffixes)
- Booleans can be reported either as 0/1 or true/false. This complicates the data for non-technical users. Should the standard allow only one version?